THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee
who will grade them for inclusion into either the oral presentations or poster
sessions at the Conference.
Call for Abstracts opens: October, 2022
Call for Abstracts closes: January 26th,
Notification of Abstract acceptance: April 5th,
Authors early registration deadline: April 30th, 2023
Abstracts may broadly cover issues of poultry
veterinary science, based upon research and/or experiences and developments in
the field. The International Scientific Committee welcomes abstracts addressing
any of the following themes:
- Intestinal health;
- Avian Influenza and Newcastle disease ;
- Zoonoses, antimicrobial resistance and public health;
- Other bacterial
- Non-infectious disorders;
- Poultry production, sustainability and welfare;
- Minor avian species;
- Clinical cases
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Submit abstracts using the online system available (no other means of submission will be accepted). All abstracts must be submitted by the deadline of January 22nd, 2023 at midnight Italian CET UTC+2.
When registering for the conference itself, please note you will be asked to register once again: the user name and password assigned to you in the Abstract Submission procedure, are different from the Congress Registration procedure.
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
One author at least per submitted paper must be registered for the Conference. Abstracts for which no author has registered for the conference within the registration deadline, will not be included in the Abstracts Book.
Each registered author may submit a maximum of 2 abstracts.
Authors should ensure that the abstracts are written in an acceptable standard of English.
The content and literary standard of submitted abstracts are the author’s responsibility and cannot be corrected after submission.
All abstracts will initially be reviewed, graded and accepted or rejected by the Scientific Committee: it reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as an oral or poster presentation, rejected, ask for a change or if it has to be set in an alternative thematic session.
Author while submitting will be asked to express the preference on oral or poster presentation, but Scientific Committee will take final decision.
Each abstract will be scored by the reviewers following these criteria:
- Clarity of experimental design and methods;
- Quality of results and conclusions;
- Clarity and quality of writing.
CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF ABSTRACTS
You will be sent an acknowledgement to the e-mail address indicated during the abstract registration procedure to confirm that your abstract has been received. Notifications of acceptance will be sent to the same e-mail address within April 2023 and authors must register by the deadline, to have the abstract published. Please make sure the email provided is correct and regularly checked.
PRESENTATION AND POSTER INSTRUCTIONS
Instructions for posters or oral presentations will be included in the notification of acceptance and published in the web site in due time.
Only abstracts accepted for oral and poster presentations coming from registered authors will be published in the Conference Abstract Book.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION
1. Abstracts can only be submitted in English.
2. Abstracts cannot exceed 4.500 characters spaces and title included: background, experimental design and methods, results and conclusions must be reported in one single text block.
3. The title should clearly identify the content of the abstract.
4. Please indicate the presenting author where required in the template.
5. Please remember that authors’ names and affiliations must always be written in the same way.
6. The theme from among the ones listed above should be indicated clearly.
7. All symbols in the text must be inserted through the insert symbol menu and not through the Symbol font (if you don’t use this procedure, the system won’t recognize any symbol).
8. Italic fonts in the text will not be kept.
9. Up to n. 5 keywords are accepted.
10. No images can be submitted.
11. No bibliography.
12. Please indicate your topic preference when submitting.
13. Please choose if you wish to present an Oral Communication or Poster.
1. Please insert Authors' names in the correct order as they should appear on your abstract publication.
2. Please provide your complete family name ("Surname" box) in upper/lower case (example: Smith) and write your first name/s ("Name" box) in upper/lower case (example: Hans Peter).
3. If you're author of more than one abstract, please insert your complete name and surname each time in the same way, otherwise you'll appear every times with different names. In case you wish to change the order, you can change it.
4. Please note that the corresponding author e-mail will be used for any communication concerning this abstract.
IMPORTANT: You must provide all the required data in the abstract registration procedure. Your e-mail address will be the only way to inform you about the status of your abstract. Make sure your e-mail address is correct.
1. All fields on the online abstract submission form must be completed.
2. All abstracts must be prepared according to the guidelines provided in order to be included in the evaluation by the Scientific Committee. You will be able to access the abstracts portal account to make changes, edit or replace your existing abstract until the abstract submission will be officially closed.
3. Abstracts must be submitted by the corresponding author who should complete all fields on the online submission form.
4. Submission of your abstract/s implies you have read, understood and comply with the Terms and Conditions as outlined on the website and the abstracts portal.
5. The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference. Similarly, no presenter fee is paid to authors of accepted abstracts.
THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED